Monday, January 18, 2016

On Guard - SBC #467

   At first when I saw this sketch I was not going to do it because I couldn't think of a photo that would work with the design of the sketch. After looking on my tablet I saw the perfect one. this is sketch #467 for Scrapbook Challenges

   Here is my take on it. I am happy to say that I was able to create this page with very little Christmas stash. I went through it with my December Daily so I only had a few items left.
 Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts), pattern paper (7 Gypsies and Graphic 45), transparency (Webster's Pages), stickers (American Crafts), wood veneer (Target), stitching template (American Crafts), washi tape (American Crafts), stamp (K & Co.), ink (Memento), doily (Doodlebug Designs), twine (Timeless Twine) and embroidery floss. 

   the "on" was hand embroider with one of the Amy Tan stitching templates. I still love those. 

   Here is a the journaling.



No comments:

Post a Comment