Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pinkfresh Studio Crop = Christmas ?

   Last weekend I celebrated National Scrapbook Day with a lot of online challenges and crops. I was involved in at least six different sites. I can say I got a lot of layouts completed even though I was feeling under the weather. Right now, I want to share the three projects I created for the Pinkfresh Studio crop. 

This page is based on the Pinkfresh Studio layout sketch. 
   Here is my take on it.
 Supplies: cardstock (Core'dinations and Bazzill), pattern paper (American Crafts and Carta Bella), stickers (My Mind's Eye and Elle's Studio), chipboard (October Afternoon), sequins (Fancy Pants), twine (Timeless Twine), journaling card (Project Life), wood veneers (Target and American Crafts), doily (Sunny-side Bakery), stitching template (American Crafts) and mist (Tattered Angels and Heidi Swapp).

   Here is a close-up of the title.
    Since the I didn't have really a spot for writing I just tucked a project life card under a photo.

The upcoming layout was done for the sequins challenge from Pinkfresh Studio and I also used a Let's Get Sketchy sketch from Team A May week 1. 
   Here is my take on it.
 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and American Crafts), pattern paper (Heidi Swapp), die cuts (Fancy Pants), doily (SRM Stickers), sequins (Fancy Pants), stickers (American Crafts, Carta Bella and October Afternoon), and electronic die cutter machine, cartridge and software (Provo Craft).

   Here is a close-up on the title. 

 This card is from the Pinkfresh Studio card sketch challenge. 

Here is my take on this sketch.
Supplies (American Crafts), washi tape (Scotch Brand, My Mind's Eye and Target), sequins (Tree House Studio), mist (Tattered Angels), canvas butterfly (Studio Calico), stamps (Studio Calico), ink (Memento and Close to My Heart) and diy enamel dot.

Thanks for popping by and checking out just a couple of my projects I did on NSD.

14 comments:

  1. Simple, but very well detailed layout! I always enjoy creating holiday theme pages:)
    Thank you for sharing it with us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas page! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas take on the sketch!!! I love your other projects also! I am such a fan at the moment of gold and sequins!! :) Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Thanks for joining us at LGS:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful page ! Thanks for playing at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page!!! Love your sequins & stars!!! Thank you for playing with us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous layouts and a pretty card!! I love the background paper on the top one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sequins look fantastic. I love seeing Christmas pages created all year round. Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the sketch! fab.Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your layouts are fun. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page!
    Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute photo, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on our sketch. Love the sequins. Thanks for playing along with LGS!

    ReplyDelete