Saturday, March 8, 2014

Two Late Reveals

If you here for the Scrapbook Generation blog hop click here.
The last two Scrapbook Challenges reveals got overlooked when it came time of posting them here. Today, I am going to share the details of  them.
Sketch #382


Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp and My Mind's Eye), tags (Elle's Studio, Bo Bunny and Pink Paislee), Chipboard (Bo Bunny),cording (Crafty Steals), project life card (American Crafts), sequins (Treehouse Company), twine: (Timeless Twine),wood veneer (Studio Calico and Target), doily (DoodleBug Design), washi tape (American Crafts), sewing machine, black thread, electronic die cutter and cartridge (Provo Craft), ink (Stampabilities), stamp (K & Co.) and envelope (?)
I ended up flipping the arrow on the sketch so it pointed at the photo instead of off the page.
This page I did was to document my first experience being apart of a scrappy Secret Santa that some online friends do every year. It was very fun and I love that it is a mystery. I love a good mystery. I did guess who it was. I remember it came on a day I needed a little happy thing because my family and I were worried over Buster. He was fine now but never figured out what was really wrong.
The next page is based on sketch #383
On this page I used almost a whole package of the dimensional stickers from Bo Bunny.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Echo Park), washi tape (Scotch Expressions) modeling paste (Liquitex), mack (Studio Calico), ink (Quick Quotes), stickers (Bo Bunny) twine (Timeless Twine) and border punch (EK Success)
I  love adding twirled twine to the top of a banner. It grounds it to the page so it doesn't look like it is floating.
When I did the masking on this page I was too impatient to wait for the paste to dry so I used my heat embossing gun to speed up the process. It held in one spot long enough so the paste puffed up. The gives it a smooth finish. After this I ran my chalk ink across the top.
This page is entitled "Click" only reason is I couldn't think of any better title. Also, because my uncle is holding a camera. It is one of the few photos I have of my Jido and uncle together.

No comments:

Post a Comment