Thursday, June 13, 2013

Baby Blessings

Here is a  cute card set for a baby shower that is all tie up with baker's twine from Timeless Twine. I love their twine and I am not saying that because I am part of their design team. 

 Supplies:
Twine I used from our partner this month. 
Items from my stash
Doilies
Tags (Coredinations)
Embossing folder and machine (Sizzix)
Stamp (Karen Foster)
Ink (Stampabilities)
Electronic die-cutter and cartridge (Provo Craft)


 Each card is a little different. 
 I used my Cricut to cut the vellum. I placed a piece of cardstock under the vellum and outlined the words. To adhere it in the card I glued it where the cardstock was so the adhesive won't show. 
I used some of the stickers for my envelope seals.  
Here is the whole set. 
Thanks for stopping buy and I hope you stop by the store and stock up on your diamond dew drops while they are on sale this month. 

2 comments: