Wednesday, February 26, 2020

So Scary... Halloween

   It is snowy Feb. here in Michigan so I figure I needed to give this page a little TLC with a post. I am going to be sharing with you my take on Sketch~N~Scrap layout #194 sketch. 
   It might be hard to tell but I really did use this sketch for the bases of the layout.
Supplies: cardstock (Cardstock Warehouse), pattern paper (Echo Park Paper Co,), stickers (Echo Park Paper Co.), journaling cards (Becky Higgins), ink (Altnew and Close to My Heart), sequins (SpielgleMom Scraps), twine (Bella Creationz), doily (American Crafts), die-cut machine (Silhouette America) and washi tape (The Paper Studio and Scotch Brand Expressions)

   Here is a few closer looks. This is the first layout that I have ever did a large cut image. I am loving my new machine. 
   I had to get a photo of the outside since it was Halloween and it was SNOWING. 

    Like always I added journaling cards for layering and hiding mt journaling. 



3 comments:

  1. Interesting interpretation of the sketch. Love the big pumpkin/leaves cut out. A super addition to the layout. -sharon, Sketch N Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout Mandi! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete