Monday, February 17, 2020

Feb. SID Reveal

    Even though Valentine's has come and gone I am going to share with you today's Stick It Down card sketch for February, which I happen to create a valentine card. 

   I got to try for the first time is my blending brushes from Simon Says Stamp. I might have fallen in love with those. 
Supplies: cardstock (Cardstock Warehouse), pattern paper (The Paper Studio), ink (Altnew), washi tape (Scotch Expressions and The Paper Studio), sticker (?), stencil (American Crafts), sequins (SpiegelMom Scraps), wood veneer (Darice), manual die (Spellbinders), and pen 
   Here is a little closer look at the label panel that I did the ombre ink blending. 

  Remember to head to Stick It Down blog for all this month's sketches. If you share on social media, be sure to tag #StickItDown.

  One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 gift card from My Little Scrapbook store! We'll also choose one winner from each sketch to be a guest designer!

My Little Scrapbook Store is our February sponsor! This store is based in New Jersey and offers classes and a traveling store, live Facebook sales and Bingo games. MLSS has been around since 2003 and offers quality products at low prices with excellent customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment