Saturday, December 7, 2013

It is a Party

This week I used some older birthday pics from Buster's birthdays for this Simple Sketches #15 sketch.It is a simple sketch and I love it. My favorite part is the large chevron so I knew I want to use that design element on my page. 

Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Fancy Pants Designs),stickers (American Crafts and Fancy Pants Designs), post it (K & Co.) die cuts (Basic Grey and 7 Gypsies), washi tape (Scotch), flair (Zappy Dots), twine (Timeless Twine), sequins and diy enamel dots.
I am head over heels in love with this page. It look so fun and happy that work great with birthday photos. I was saving this flair badge for a special page and this must have been it because it finished the bottom cluster perfectly. I have a little confession to make. When I finished this page I realized that the stars were upside down. I guess you could also say the stars are going diagonal too. I am saying the later so I don't think I made a big mistake.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout. Love that chevron and the stars are perfectly aligned to me! You make the cutest clusters. Love the flag, the twine, the birthday hat and the flair button.

    ReplyDelete