Today is my last post as a design team member of this fabulous company. I would like to thank Stacy, Debbie and my twine sisters for the amazing and fast year.
Today's project is a cute Christmas gift bag that has a sequins filled tag and a tassel. Be sure to stop by the TT blog to see more details on the bag and tassel.
Right now, let's focus on the tag.
Thin clear plastic (I used a sleeve from a 4x6 photo album)
Low tack tape (washi or painters tape)
1. Add tape to back of the tag. Making sure it goes beyond the tag.
2. Add sequins to the center.
3. Place plastic on top. Make sure the tape sticks to it.
4. Carefully pick the tag up and sew the plastic to the tag. Make sure to don't catch any of the sequins in the stitches.
5. Carefully, remove the tape. Trim away the excess plastic.
It only took 5 easy steps to create this beautiful tag.
Twines I used.
Thanks for stopping by and have a twine filled day.