Monday, November 18, 2019

November Stick It Down Reveal

   Well, where has this month gone to? I can't believe we are over halfway through this November and that means it is time for a new sketch reveal from Stick It Down
      As you can tell this sketch is a "messy" style but can be changed up to fit anyone's card style. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), embossing folders (Project Life), dye ink (Close to My Heart and Tsukineko), stamp (Simon Says Stamps), manual die (Heidi Swapp), tools (Spellbinders and Sizzix), and sequins (SpiegelMom Scraps) 

   I did a faux letterpress on the card to create the starburst design the sketch had. I then added the one item I am addicted to which is sequins. 


   Be sure to play along with Stick It Down this month there is a lovely prize package filled with goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment