Sunday, September 1, 2019

September Stick It Down Reveal

   I usually create cards is colors based on the time of the year that they are given but I can say this card broke that rule. The card sketch for this month at Stick It Down had me feeling like it was spring. 

   As you can see this card is full of spring vibes. I am still using it for an upcoming anniversary. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Echo Park Paper Co.), stickers and chipboard (Echo Park Paper Co.), die cuts (Pinkfresh Studios), sequins (SpiegleMom Scraps), doily (DoodleBug Designs), enamel dot (Echo Park Paper Co.), stamp (Concord & 9th), ink (Close To My Heart) 

   Since this is a card that is being hand given I used a chipboard piece. I just love buffalo check and I am so happy that I got this stamps last year during a Black Friday Sale. 

   Now, since the card is done, I probably should figure out my parent's anniversary gift since it is in less than 2 weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment