Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Review Raskog Cart

   For this month's installment of product review will be about my favorite storage item. I love it so much that I have 2, one in my studio and one in my bedroom (used as a bedside table). It is the Raskog cart from IKEA. 
  
   I have the teal blue one in my studio, which I think is no longer being sold. I have bought it about 6 years ago at a higher price than the $29. I am still crazy in love with it because it can hold all my go-to items.

   On the top shelf,  I store my die cuts (which I have sorted by manufacturer and type. A box holds, holidays, one holds labels and tags, one holds word die cuts and the other holds images.) I sorted them all in little baggies that holds jewelry findings. The boxed are actually recycled device boxes. the top also holds a couple of buckets from Target $1 spot, those I store my sequins and doilies. 

   On the middle shelf, it holds more of the $1 pails. This is where my enamel dots, Christmas wood veneer, and washi tapes are stored. I have my washi sorted by color. 

   The bottom shelf holds items that I don't use that often like, brads, eyelets, and ribbons. However, I have found out storing these items here has made me use them more. 

   Here is the full view of the card. I also have a couple of cups attached to the outside. The front one is magnetic which I have a love-hate relationship with since I knock it off sometimes when I walk by. The other pial is from Hobby Lobby which hooks onto the cart, which I like. 

   As you can see I love organizing but I do it on a budget. I try to reuse boxes, $1 spot items and old glassware. 
   Thanks for stopping by and come back next month for another product review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment