Monday, October 24, 2016

Me Update

   I thought it has been long over do on a progress report of what I have been up to.

  • I am still working hard on my Etsy shop. I just redid over 120 listings tags and titles. It looks like it is paying off since I am getting picked up in searches more often.
  • I am officially done with the eye doctor for this year unless I have a problem. I am now in soft contact lenses. All I can say is I am in love with them and I am taking in all the views that I can. It feels like I am seeing for the first time. 
  • I am finally learning to shoot in manual mode on my camera. I am enjoying walking around the town taking fall photos. 
This is a photo that I took Sunday at the historical village. 

  • I am still freezing the last of the fall goodies I have been buying at the farmer's market.
  • Last but not least, I am looking into doing my first craft show. It would be next year sometime in the summer. If you know me I am a big planner so I know I will have to plan for this months in advance to make sure I have enough products to last the 8 hours it runs. 
That is what my life has been this past couple of weeks. I am hoping to end the year on a high note since the year started on the lowest note possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment