Thursday, August 4, 2016

Coffee, Anyone ? - SBC SS 03

   Sizzling Summer is in full blast now. Today's #03 sketch reveal at Scrapbook Challenges is one I created back in May when I was waiting for comcast to install internet at the storage business. 

Here is my take on it.

Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (American Crafts and Simple Stories), stickers (Jillibean Soup, My Mind's Eye, American Crafts, Studio calico and Elle's Studio). washi tape (We R Memory Keepers and Studio Calico) and pen (Project Life). 

   Here is a closer look. I left the journaling spots blank since I need to still find the back story of this photo. I just love those glitter thickers. 

   I outlined the tags to make them stand out more and make them grounded since before they just looked like they were just floating.
   Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment