Friday, November 20, 2015

A September Story - SBC #FBF

   Congrats you made it through another work week and just a few days away before we all celebrate Thanksgiving, while if you are in the United States. 

  Today is another reveal day for an updated version of a sketch #225 on Scrapbook Challenges. 

   Here is my take on it. This was a perfect sketch to use to document my parents wedding anniversary they recently celebrated. 
Supplies: cardstock (Die Cuts With a View), pattern paper (My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket and Inkado), twine (Timeless twine by Bella Creatioz), tags (Elle's Studio and Chic Tags), stickers ( My Little Shoebox), wood veener (Studio Calico), doily (Doodlebug Design), stitching template (American Crafts), gwms (Queen & Co.), Journaling card (Project Life and ?), mist (Heidi Swapp), stamps EK Success), pen (Project Life), and ink (Momenta)

   The title are card was given to me by a friend a few years ago. Thanks Heather M. I stitched the 35 with a pink and green twine since the 35th weeding anniversary colors are coral and jade. I just ended up writing "anniversary on the card since I knew stamping would have been hard to squeeze in such a small area. 

   For the journaling I did it hidden since the day of the celebration I wrote it on a project life card. One important tip to do before you do any stitching be sure to remove the hidden card. I might have stitched the card into the layout when I did those arrows. I had to take the stitching out, remove the card and restitched it. Since the holes in the card were not that noticeable I left as is.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty layout Mandi! I'l also may have had accidents like that before....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layout Mandi! I'l also may have had accidents like that before....

    ReplyDelete