Thursday, July 10, 2014

28 of Them - SBC

  That is 28 Father's Days my dad celebrated this year. The night before Father's day I decorated the table with old cards and his gifts. I usually don't that pics of this but I thought it looked cute so I snapped away at 1:30 in the morning. I didn't decorate earlier that week or that day since I was helping my dad (I think I was helping cleaning the barn and getting ready for new doors.) For the upcoming layout I used Scrapbook Challenges 401 sketch. 

Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper (Carta Bella), washi tape (We R Memory Keepers), stickers (American Crafts, and My Mind's Eye), diecut (Studio Calico) wood veneer (Studio Calico), gelato (Faber-Castell), mist (Studio Calico), journaling cards (Project Life) and pen (American Crafts)
The only pattern paper I used on this page was the background sheet. In the grid I cut up 4 different project life cards. I love those journaling cards within the last 6 months I bought 2 mini kits and 2 themed mini packs that have 60 cards.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you play along at Scrapbook Challenges for the chance of winning this month's prize package. Also, my friend, Kelly and her friend are doing a journaling card challenge on their blog. Be sure to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Mandi this is super CUTE! I am loving those journaling cards! I love that you photographed your packaging. It is so pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete