Sunday, October 6, 2013

Blank Halloween Layout

Linked up at Paper Issues

  Today's twine project I am going to share with you a cute Halloween layout that I used twine t to outline the paper layers. I love doing this becuse it adds a texture and it makes the layers look polished.  
Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts),pattern paper (The Robin's Nest and The Paper Studio), twine (Timeless Twine), punch (EK Success), doily, stickers (Authentique, Soft Spoke, and American Crafts), vellum envelope, and wiggle eyes  
This page is one that I made ahead of time than when the photos would actually be taken. The key is leave a nice big space blank so you have room for photo pacement because you never know what style and sizt the photos you will end up taking. Plus, some of you know how busy my life has been so this allows to scrap the upcoming holiday photos so much sooner. 
The twine I used for this page are Autumn SplendorBlack KraftPurple Passion and Pumpkin Orange. 
Image of Timeless Twine™ - Autumn Splendor - Fall bakers twine Image of Black Kraft Bakers Twine by Timeless TwineImage of New Purple Passion Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine Image of Pumpkin Orange Bakers Twine ~ Timeless Twine™
Thanks for stopping by to see the newly created twine project. I would love to see yours so be sure to post your creations to our facebook page. Have a twinetasic day.

1 comment: