Thursday, January 24, 2013

TRN Love card


Sorry I have not posted the last couple days. I am finally putting my craft room back together after redoing last summer. I will share soon.
Here is what you will need:
Dinosaur Rub-On (I used the packaging paper)
Ivory Glitter Stickers
China Fragments PreCut Set
Dot To Dot corner punch - Fiskars
Red Ink - Stampin Up
Brown Marker - Bic
Staple
1" circle Punch
I used the a marker to color in the image on the ribbon. 
The pleated strip in the packaging from the Dinosaur rub-ons.
To make the heart for the seal I used the letters "B" and "V". I just cut them like the bottom image and stacked them onto a 1" circle
Don't forget the coupon cardkitpromo to receive 20% off your card kits and tag kids this month.
I would like to thanks Heartfelt Creations for teaming up with us this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment