Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Advent (ABAC)

Today is the day I get to reveal my project for ABAC current challenge's light aspect and do something that represents light- candles, fire, sun, etc. lights, lamps, etc or do something related to a Winter Holiday- Hanukkah  Yule, Christmas, Kwanzaa.  I made a simple 12" x 12" stand up calendar
 As you can tell I took the photos after I stared using it. Each day there is a tag.
I used tags because I thought I would use the ad a journaling spot for each day in the December Daily album I am doing. Also, I figured this would be the only way I would complete the album before summer. 
Stop ABAC and link up your projects for this fun challenge

2 comments:

  1. How cool - a great way to add a journalling spot - easily removable to be written on! Lovely bright colours...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete