Sunday, November 4, 2012

Black at ABAC- Challenge 5

    Welcome back to another fun and inspiring challenge brought to you by ABAC. This week incorporate the color black into your project, the whole thing does not have to be just black but should be the main color.
     First, I have a confession to make. When I saw this challenge it really stumped me since Halloween is over and I didn't want to share anything for a holiday that past so I came up with this stunning project at the last minute.
     This time I decorated a plain spiral notebook, that I got free at Meijer at a special event a month ago.

 I use this how-to to make these beautiful flowers. I forgot to do the center so I added a pearl bead.
I also added a ribbon bookmark t the inside so I don't lose my place.
I love how this came out and it only ended up costing about a dollar since all the stuff came out of my stash.
Stop by ABAC and link your black projects.
          p.s. I LOVE decorative notebooks and I have a nice collection in my bedroom. 

2 comments:

  1. How pretty and practical! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black really gives great drama - what a wonderful book cover!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete