Thursday, July 7, 2011

News and Roasted Veggies

  My news is about one of my Artfire studios ( Critter Crafts) I have recently decided to close it and move all my pets items over to MJ's Kraze. This means that you can shop from this one studio to find handmade items for you and your pet. This does not mean that I am trying to get rid of pet items. I am still adding new pet items to MJ's Kraze. I just wanted to simplify my life so I had more time creating.
  As I promised I am going to show how to make these veggies that my dad just can't get enough of.
Property of MJ's Kraze
Ingredients:
2/3c. extra virgin olive oil
5 large zucchini 
2 large onions                                       
4 - 6 garlic cloves
3 T. dried parsley
3 T. dried oregano
2 - 3 t. salt ( I used kosher) 
Directions: 
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Peel and slice zucchini in half. Then cut them in to about 1/4" planks.3. Cut onions in half and cut in 1/4" slices.
4. Mince garlic cloves.
5. Mix all the ingredients together.
6. Spread everything out on two large baking sheets in a single layer.
7. Cook for 15 minutes, after 10 minutes flip the zucchini. Veggies should be soft.
Here is the finished product. YUM.  Property of MJ's Kraze         




Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a great Independence Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment