Monday, July 20, 2020

Butterfly Birthday @ Stick It Down

   Happy Monday, time to get back to the old grindstone, or if you are like me your weekend was filled with business work. Today, I will be sharing my take in this month's sketch from Stick It Down. 
   When I first saw this sketch I knew that I wanted to use the watercolor resist pad that I got for Christmas. 
 Supplies: cardstock (Cardstock Warehouse), pattern paper (Target), die cuts (Target), ink (Altenew), manual die (Spellbinders), sticker (Pebbles Inc.), blending brushes (Picket Fence)

   Here is a closer look. I love using the blending brushes on this card it allowed me to create a nice ombre effect. 

   The butterfly and swirl die cuts also came from the same watercolor paper pad as the resist paper. 
   
   This month's prize for one lucky crafter in this Pinkfresh Studio stamp. To enter all you have to do is submit an entry of a card or layout using one of this month's Stick It Down sketches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment