Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Fabulous - SID March Reveal

   Hello everyone, and welcome to my March card sketch reveal for Stick It Down blog. 
   I started by rotating the sketch. I made this card for my mom's birthday in May but wanted to do it with the March sketch so I had a birthday theme card for my birthday month. 
 Supplies: cardstock (Cardstock Warehouse and The Paper Studio), pattern paper (My Mind's Eye) die cuts (Studio G), stamp (Hero Arts), ink (Hero Arts and Altnew), manul dies (Crafter's Companion), dots(?), and stick (Studio Calico)

   One of my 2020 goals is to use up all my collections in my stash that have little pieces left. This card help with that goal. 
    I got this manual dies in the Crafter's Companion 2019 Advent calendar. I love them. 

This month's sponsor is the following: 
Jodi is the Owner/Designer at Corbett Creations Wood Veneers laser cutting business based in Brisbane. She found herself constantly frustrated that she couldn't find the perfect title or embellishment to finish off layouts, projects or gifts.  After spending far too long trying to create the perfect embellishment, she would sometimes rope her husband into helping with all his cool tools in the man shed!  He has a love for wood also and together they purchased their laser. Jodi loves to create in wood, chipboard, cardstock, paper and acrylic. With so many different mediums, the possibilities are endless!

Thanks for stopping by and check back often now since I have nothing but time on my hands to give this blog some love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment