Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Kit Fail Part 1

   I know that the post title seems a little odd since I am sharing a layout but the whole thing is all about the subscription kit from Echo Park. I was going to use nothing but the items from the kit on Mother's Day layout but I then remember that I already bought some paper a couple of months ago with the holiday in mind. 
   Anyways, today I will be sharing half of the double page layout that I created for the Scrap Our Stash June challenge
   As you can see I created with the left side of the sketch, added numbers and used a subtle polka dot pattern paper and doily. 
Supplies: pattern paper (American Crafts, Pebble Inc., Echo Park Paper Co., and Crate Paper, die cuts (Echo Park Paper Co., and Studio G), stickers (American Crafts, Echo Park Paper, Co., Fancy Pants Designs, Crate Paper and Carta Bella), sequins (SpiegelMom Scraps), die (Heidi Swapp), embossing folder (Project Life), washi tape (The Paper Studio)

   I couldn't resist adding a little sprinkle of sequins. 

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge!! - - Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for you entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty take on the sketch.Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!Thank you so much for joining us at SOS❤️

    ReplyDelete