Monday, June 17, 2019

June SID

   I am happy to share with your this month's card sketch that I created for Stick It Down. It is super simple, which I love sketches like this because they are fast but can easily be changed up. 
   This card was made because my brother needed a "Thank You" card to send to our grandparents for his birthday. I kept the design very clean, which I always seem to do when it is a card from or to a guy. 

Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Crate Paper and KaiserCraft), washi tape (My Mind's Eye), die cut (Pretty Little Studio), stamp (Avery Elle), ink (Tsukineko), sequins (SpiegleMom Scraps) 

I love the stamp from Avery Elle, this is where my brush lettering goals are. One of these days, I will get there but I need to find the time to practice. 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to the Stick It Down blog for the full reveal, check out the sponsor and see the layout sketches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment