Wednesday, February 8, 2017

HB2U Card

   Over the weekend, I got in the mood to play with a new stamp set that I got for Christmas. I have to say this is my first stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays and I am in love with it. This set had the perfect touch for the guy birthday card. I am still debating whether or not to list it in my shop or keep it for my brother's birthday, which is about 3 months away. 
   I ended up creating this card for the Music to My Ears challenge that CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog. 
 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Fancy Pants Designs and American Crafts), stamps (CAS-ual Fridays) ink (Tsukineko and Quick Quotes), punch (EK Success), embossing folder (The Paper Studio), embossing machine (Sizzix), chipboard (Studio Calico)

   Here is a closer look at the texture and layers. 

   This stamp set even comes with great stamps for the inside card text. 


No comments:

Post a Comment