Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy Holidays Card - CAS(E)

   Hello again. I am in another card share mode this week so expect a week of card related posts. Every once in awhile I love to do a clean and simple approach to cards and thought this week's sketch from CAS(E) sketch #188 was perfect for a Christmas card. 

   Here is my take on it, along with the matching envelope seal.  
Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts, Canvas Home Basics and Bazzill Basics) pattern paper (American Crafts), stickers (Photo Play Paper), ink (Close to My Heart), embossing folder (Echo Park Paper Co.), embossing machine (Sizzix), manual die (Heidi Swapp), die cutter (Spellbinders) and punch (EK Success)

   I love that this card is super simple but is not boring. 


 Here is just the card.

   Love the mixing font styles even on cards. It adds more interest.

1 comment: