Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Birthday Love Card - Scrappin' Everyday Miracles

   Happy Labor Day to My US friends. Enjoy the unofficial official last day of summer. I am already enjoying the cooler temps. Yeah. September looks my crafting time will have no design team deadlines which seems very odd but I am enjoying the time to be able to play with challenges. 

This card sketch is from the September Scrappin Everyday Miracles . 

   Here is my take on it along with its matching envelope seal. 
 Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics and Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey), vellum (Studio Calico), embossing folder (Project Life), texture paste (SpiegleMom Scraps), foil (Heidi Swapp), manual die (Heidi Swapp), manual die cutter (Spellbinders), stamp (Stampabilities), ink (Tsukineko), punches (EK Success) and embellishment (Crate Paper)

   I love how this card looks. I wanted to use up the foil piece on something since the scrap had been sitting on my work surface for the paste month. 

   I love that little crepe paper medallion. It adds just the right amount of texture to this area.

   I also love how the card looks like at this angle.


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your pretty take on our Scrapping Everyday Miracles card sketch. So nice to have you join us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully made card. Great job.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete