Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Clean and Simple Joy Card

   This is my last post for today. I promise. This post is for another card that I created with this week's CAS-Ual Fridays challenge

Here is my take on the challenge. 
Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics and American Crafts), pattern paper (Scrap Works), wooden ornament (Target), stamp (Close to My Heart), ink (Close to My Heart), bakers twine (Bella Creationz), sequins (SpiegleMom Scraps), dies (Spellbinders), die cutter (Spellbinders) and lace (Heidi Swapp)

   I love the big snowflake on here. I got it in a pack of gift toppers from Target at the end of the season last year. 


I think this look is such an elegant look for the holiday card.

   I love the triple layer bow with the sequins star center.

   I couldn't resist to add a touch of lace to the bottom of the card.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeousness!! I love the touch of lace too and the little red sentiment... perfect!

    ReplyDelete