Tuesday, March 8, 2016

You Are My Favorite Memory... Love Card

   Over the weekend, I found myself in my studio with nothing to work for a design team. Since there was no "work" I was able to play with some challenges that I never get to do. 
    
   This card I am sharing with today was one I created for the Simon Says: Touchy Feeling challenge, this was my first time playing along with one of their challenges. 

 Supplies: cardstock Bazzill Basics and The Paper Studio), journaling card (Project Life), embossing folders (American Crafts and Mometo (sp)), ink (Close to My Heart), twine (Bella Creationz), doily (Studio Calico), wood veneer (American Crafts), brad (American Crafts), washi tape (My Mind's Eye), manual die cutter (Spellbinders), die (American Crafts) and glue (Ranger)

    My take on this challenge was adding different textures to the card. I embossed cardstock, faux letterpress cardstock, wrote with twine and added some fun embellishments. 
Here are some close-ups. 


   Since the inside of the card is a dark gray I added a journaling card to the inside to write on.
    If you like this card and want to own it, stop by my Etsy store. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love when we get to just "play," don't you?

    ReplyDelete