Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hello Grandma - SBC Spelling Bee

   This month's spelling bee challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges was a little bit of a challenges to me since I am one who don't think things are lucky. After giving it much thought on what I could use I decided the only thing I do that can bring good things in "Prayer"

   In the word "Prayer" I had to use paint (painted the back of the transparency) , rhinestones, acrylic (camera embellishment, thanks Kelly), yarn and eyelets.  Here is what I created.  
Supplies: pattern paper (Crate Paper and Fancy Pants Designs), velum (?), stickers (American Crafts), eyelets (Provo Craft), grommet (We R Memory Keepers), transparency (American Crafts), journaling cards (Project Life, Pink Paislee and Webster's Pages) doily (Doodlebug Designs), gems (Studio G), yarn (?), acrylic shape (Freckled Fawn), washi tape (Little B) and paint (Americana).

   I love how the yarn title came out. Tip: make sure your glue tip is clog free. You might get the glue in big blobs instead of a nice thin line. I am not saying this because that happened to me or anything like that. ;)

   I titled this "Hello Grandma" because I never knew her. She died when my mom was 16. Of everything I heard about her she was the type of grandma that would spoil you. There are a lot of stories about trips for candy, ice cream etc.

1 comment:

  1. Yah you used some of what I sent you! I super super love this layout, as you know my Grandma is so dear to my heart. I love that you used the word prayer too.

    ReplyDelete