Saturday, April 25, 2015

Sassy Pants - SBC Trend

   This month's trend challenge revolves around watercolor. I use to say I was never one to be fond of those softer colors but I have changed when I saw all the pretty scrapbooking items. 
   Here is my take on this popular trend. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Crate Paper) chipboard (Crate Paper), stickers (Simple Stories and American Crafts) doily (Doodlebug Design), twine (Timeless Twine), masks (Hazel & Ruby), gelatos (Faber-Castell) and sequins (Tree House Studio)

   I used Hazel & Ruby masks and gelatos to create my watercolor element for my page. I just freehand stitch the butterfly trails. 
 
   I have heard so many stories of my cousin when she was growing up and the only thing that could best describe here was Sassy Pants.

1 comment: