Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Past Scrapbook Challenges Layouts

It has been awhile since I shared my layouts for Scrapbook Challenges.  The pages I am posting today are for three the last three sketch reveals. 
Sketch 419
This page has to be my favorite. I was able to use some old Glitz Design papers that I got in a prize package from Creating Keepsakes about four years ago. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Authentique, Echo Park and Glitz Design),  journaling card (Project Life), stickers (October Afternoon, Authentique, American Crafts, Me And My Big Ideas, 7 Gypsies and Studio G) twine (Timeless Twine), doilies (Doodlebug Design), gems (Prima), bingo card (Jenni Bowlin Studio), washi tape (7 Gypsies), mist (Tattered Angels), stamps (Karen Foster), ink (Stampabilities), sequins (Studio Calico) sewing machine and black thread. 

This pages is just simply cute. I created a little file folder to store my journaling and contest ephemera. The photo was taken at Petco costume contest this year. I made his alien costume in two short evenings. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and American Crafts), pattern paper (Glitz Design, Fancy Pants Design and Echo Park), stickers (Authentique, October Afternoon, Studio G and Basic Gray), chipboard (Um Wow Studio), sequins, journaling card (Project Life) and doily (Doodlebug Design) 


This page was a fast and simple. I am not too crazy overy this page but at least I have these photos scrapped. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Crate Paper and Cosmo Cricket), washi tape (Scotch Brand), stickers (Studio Calico and American Crafts), mist Studio Calico and Tattered Angels), tine (Timeless Twine), mask (Studio Calico) and wood veneer (Maya Road)

Thanks for stopping by hope you are having a great thanksgiving week. Tomorrow is my big day of cooking. I do more cooking tomorrow than on Thursday. Pie, cheesecake, meat fataya, punch, cranberry salad, cranberry sauce, dip, and maybe a cheese ball. 

1 comment:

  1. All amazing layouts!!! I love the placement and choice of papers in the top one!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete