Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Spotted Dog - Child's Play Challenges

The current challenge over at Child's Play Challenges has been revealed and I have to tell you it is a good one. We teamed up with Pixels and Paper for this challenge. 
This week's photo comes is courtesy of Pixels and Paper. Seeing that this is a special event, Child's Play decided to add a recipe challenge to the mix.
Recipe:
gold
animal
something older than 1 year
3 patterned papers
bling
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Stdio)pattern paper (Echo Park and My Mind's Eye), doily (The Paper Studio), brad (Bo Bunny), chipboard (Scenic Route), stickers (American Crafts, Studio Calico and My Mind's Eye) and pen (Project Life)
   Here is how I was inspired by these challenges. 
Gold: doily
Animal: Dog in the photo
Older than 1 yr: Chipboard frame (That is super old. I got it in a mystery bag from Scenic Route a couple of years before they closed).
3 patterned papers Yup, that is all  used.
Bling: the big brad
The photo inspired me to go with antique looking photos.
   This page is a little fancier than what I normally do for a layout of Buster but I couldn't help it one this page. I blame the gold doily I used. Something about them that make me go a little fancy. 

4 comments:

  1. Fun page of your dog. Love the antique look. Glad you are joining with us at Pixels and Paper this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light-hearted feel on this layout. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great page. I love your blingy touches. Cheers, Di (P&P DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and adorable page. Thanks for sharing with us at Pixels and Paper in our combined challene with Childs Play :)

    ReplyDelete