Thursday, October 16, 2014

Smile... Family - Child's Play Challenges

   Like many people I like Alice in Wonderland. However, I only care for Disney's version and not the one with Johnny Depp (that one s just too creepy). So this challenge for Child's Play Challenges had to do with this classic. 
  For my inspiration I chose to do with the route of Alice's color palette, yellow, blue, white and black. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Glitz Design), twine (Timeless Twine), chipboard (My Mind's Eye and ?), gelatos (Faber-Castell), punch (EK Success and We R Memory Keepers), mist (Heidi Swapp), modeling paste (Liquitex), journaling card (Project Life), die cut (American Crafts), washi tape (Scotch) and doily.

I used modeling paste to soften to bright blue washi tape border. This was my first page I created in two weeks because all last two weeks I have been working on my cards for PAper Crafts world card making day contest. I am happy to say they made it there Tuesday. Now, I just hope to get a special email on Halloween saying I won. 

No comments:

Post a Comment