Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Camp I Wanna Scrap Blog Hop and SBC Reveal

Welcome to Scrappin' Peeps summer camp hop. This hop is all about water inspired. That means you could see water picks or liquid products in use. I ended up using mist on my page. 
This page is also a sketch reveal for sketch #403 for Scrapbook Challenges
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Company), pattern paper (Cosmo Cricket and My Mind's Eye), mask (Hazel & Ruby), mist (Heidi Swapp), journaling card (Project Life), sticker (Pebbles Inc., American Crafts and October Afternoon), sequins (Studio Calico) and doily.  
As you can tell this page was super simple. I wanted the bounty of the fresh market pics to be center stage. 
 Your next stop is Stella. If you got lost on the way here is the complete list.
Mandi mjskraze.blogspot.com/ <<< You Are Here
Stella myscrapbliss.blogspot.com/
Robyn cozienookhomestead.wordpress.com/
Christine terrapincreekdesignstudio.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Cool layout! I like the idea of masking and misting. I've never tried those things before but think I should. I appreciate you sharing your work & leading the blog hop. islandscrapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this layout. It really allows the eye to focus on the photos. I also love the way you created the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Love the background work!

    ReplyDelete