Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sketch #15 Reveal LCOM

If you are looking for my Robin's Nest "Daisy" Hop post click here
Today is Saturday and that means there is a new sketch reveal over at LCOM. The sketch is great. It can be  easily translated to layouts of any size, cards and alter projects.

 I have a simple Christmas page of my mom's teenage years. I stayed close to the sketch but I didn't add the misting.
Supplies: pattern paper (Lily Bee Designs and Simply Stories), gems (Kaiser Craft),stickers (Simple Stories) and a doily.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I saw this in the LCOM email. Really pretty. All of your little details keep me looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Mandi! I love the colors and the clustering and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete