Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Review

Since today is the last day of 2012 I decided to highlight 12 projects that I love. Each one represents a different month.
Jan. is a layout of my brother and I playing the wii.
Feb. I created a bucket list for crafting.
March. I created a party ensemble for a challenge which I later used for my birthday. 
April. My brother's birthday card.
May is another page of my brother and I . 

June was mason jar fun. I love this wall hanging.
July is a baby page of me. I love all the pattern, colors and layers.
Aug is a page of my mom. I love the clusters.
Sept. is a fun page of my brother learning to walk. 

 Oct. I made this doctor costume for Buster. He came in second place at Petco. This is what he won.
Nov.  I love the everything about this ATC.
Dec.  I keeping up the tradition of goofy Christmas faces.
Hope you enjoy the look back of my year. Hope to see you join me again for the upcoming one. 

3 comments:

  1. these are great--love the costume for your puppy and the mason jar lids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took a project from each month!
    Lots of great projects! Especially the mason jar lids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of crafting in 2012 and great variety! My favorites are the Craft List, the party ensemble, your brother's birthday card and the mason jar lid wall hanging. Thanks for sharing, Mandi!

    ReplyDelete