Sunday, December 4, 2022

Wreath Ornament

   Can you believe it is Dec. 4th already? This summer I haven't been that crafty for me since I have been dealing with some intense headaches due to my eye problems. I am happy to say that has been solved so I am I have been in full holiday mode since Nov. 

Yesterday, I made this cute tree ornament from a Mason jar lid rim. I have a box of those lids in my craft closet since I use the plastic lids on the jars instead.

I wrapped the rim with green florist tape, you could do ribbon or paint it but this is what I had on hand.
I then took green cardstock scraps and die cut the greenery, the dies are from Crafter's Companion and Tim Holtz by Sizzix. 
  • The larger diecuts to the top.
  • The longer, thiner diecuts are glued on the side of the rim. 
  • The small ones are stuck where there need a little filler. 
I then die cut some cirecles from mirror cardstock and glued them to top to create "berries".
Just add a bow and a twine hanger and it is done. 


 Now, I am off to make more since like I said before I have a box of these lids and they have been untouched for years. 



No comments:

Post a Comment