Monday, July 19, 2021

July Reveal

   Can you believe July is halfway over? Seems like summer just started. I am have fully taken advantage of summertime while I enjoy a good book on the deck with my morning coffee. 

Today, is the full design team reveal at Stick It Down for this month's card sketch. 
   
Here is my take on this sketch. I had fun making this card. I got to play around with some distress oxide pads and stencils. I love how this card came out and it seems like a great card for any gender.
Supplies: cardstock (Cardstock Warehouse), pattern paper (Simple Stories), die-cut (Pretty Little Studio), stamp (Hero Arts and ?), sequins (SpiegleMom Scraps), inks (Ranger and Hero Arts), stencils (Crafter's Workshop and Studio Calico), tools (We R Memory Keepers, Picket Fence Studios and Misti)

 Here is a closer look.

You have until the end of the month to play along with any - or all! - of our sketch challenges. Just post a link to your creation to the Stick It Down sidebar. If you share on social media, be sure to tag #StickItDown. 
We'll choose one winner from each sketch to be a guest designer!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment