Monday, February 1, 2021

Feb. Card Sketch

    Hello everyone. This month I am the featured member at Stick It Down for the card sketch so I am posting my card earlier than usual. 

This month I created this Valentine card that features a mixture of older papers from The Paper Studio and Studio Calico. The cardstock and fabulous mirror cardstock is from Cardstock Warehouse. 

 
 Isn't this mirror cardstock great. It sure brings more wow facture to paper projects. 

   I used my typewriter for the sentiment strip. I love the look of this. I accented it with some sequins by Spiegle Mom Scraps.
Here is what you need to do if you want to play along. You have until the end of the month to play along with any - or all! - of our sketch challenges. Just post a link to your creation in the Stick It Down sidebar. If you share on social media, be sure to tag #StickItDown. 

One randomly selected winner will receive a prize! We'll also choose one winner from each sketch to be a guest designer!

No comments:

Post a Comment