Monday, August 17, 2020

Stick It Down Aug. Card

   Welcome back to my blog. Today, I will be sharing my take on this month's Stick It Down card sketch. When I first saw this sketch it had me a little confused about how to approach it.
As you can see I changed the sketch a bit but it still has the bones of it. I made the framed area larger and used puffy stickers as the accented squares. 
Supplies: Carta Bella), cardstock (the Paper Studio and Cardstock Warehouse), stamp (Hampton Arts), ink (Altenew), stickers (Pinkfresh studio and Echo Park Paper Co.), sequins (SpiegelMom Scraps), foil (We R Memory Keepers), tool (We R Memory Keepers) 

   I have to say I love the touch of foil. I used the freestyle foiling pens from We R Memory Keepers to do the sentiment. I stamped the sentiment onto the foil and traced it with the pen. 
The frame was a leftover of a cut file from a different card. I thought it was a the perfect way to frame the stamped image. 
                   
Be sure to head on over to play along with our sketches. You will have a chance at winning the new Celebrate Today stamp set from Altenew + PinkFresh Studios! Here are our August sketches:
                        


No comments:

Post a Comment