Saturday, November 23, 2019

Dec Daily Album (Photo Heavy)

   I know it is still November but in this household, I am all in for Christmas. I am that one person who puts their Christmas decor up right after Halloween and I also do my Dec. Daily album prep. I always do all my foundations pages so I usually just have to journal and print picks after each day. 
This year I bought my first ever Dec. album kit. I got everything from Scrapbook.com. 
I also picked up a few other items to go along with the kit. 

   Now, here is the photo-heavy part of the post. I am taking you through all the pages. 

   Here is the front of the album. A funny thing happened when I was decorating this. I ran the gold number die cuts in the sticker maker machine and when I went to remove them from the backing a backing was left on the sticker backing. I didn't know that these things were adhesive die-cuts. Nowhere on the package did they say they were adhesive. 
 Here are the pages. I didn't glue anything down in the pages so I will be able to switch stuff around for days I have a lot of photos or no so much. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment