Sunday, October 6, 2019

WCMD Recap Post 1

   Yesterday was World Card Making Day and by chance, I was able to participate. Instead, of being out of town like I thought my family stayed home. 
I got to spend all evening in my studio creating cards. I only got a total of 8 cards done but that is good. 
   
   Here is a card that I created for the Pinkfresh WCMD Challenge #1, favorite technique. It was a little tricky to do my favorite "layers" card since my Pinkfresh stash it super small. For the floral paper, I used the packaging from one of their ephemera.



      I just love the puffy stickers. They add a nice depth to an otherwise flat card.  
   Be sure to pop back as I will be sharing the rest of my WCMD creations. 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along with our Pinkfresh Studio WCMD challenges!

    ReplyDelete