Friday, March 22, 2019

Paper Trimmer Review

   Welcome to March's product review. Today, I going to review the paper trimmer. A lot of people have a love-hate relationship with this topic because there are so many on the market that don't cut straight.

   Let's first start off saying that I use to own the EK Success Rotary Paper Trimmer. I loved it because it was affordable and easy to use. However, I had to replace it about once a year since I kept wearing out the cutting arm.

   After getting tired of  "disposable" trimmer I bought myself the Cutterpillar Pro V3, which I have owned for about 5 years, However, since I bought this they have upgraded it to a plastic construction which I still hear great things about it. 

   I love the built-in light. Unlike other trimmers, you need to really hold down the paper when cutting to ensure no movement.

   As you can see the grid wore off on mine but I don't mind since the ruler along the top is the way to get the accurate cuts. 

   Also, this has a great storage drawer. 
   The pros of this are that it is long lasting and cuts great. The cons are the cost so if you are a light crafter you might want to go with a Fiskars cutter. Also, this takes up a lot of workspace.  


No comments:

Post a Comment