Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Lightbulb Moment

   Have you ever had that lightbulb moment in the middle of cleaning your crafty area that you just had to put it in motion before the mess is cleaned up? While that happened to me last week. I got this great idea of changing my stickers into die cuts. If you are like me, you always go to your die cut stash first when creating and completely forgetting about stickers. 

   I took 90% of my flat stickers and adhered them all to white cardstock, it filled about 10 sheets of 12x12 cardstock. I spent about three days fussy cutting them out. I found it very addicting so the time flew by. 
    I now have a large stash of die cuts. I am so happy about this. However, I did find a downside in doing this, I outgrew my original storage method of storing them in little Target $1 pails. I spent the weekend sorting them and working on the storage problem. I will share in my next post of the solution. 


1 comment:

  1. I love stickers! What I don't love is how when I decide not to use one after all that it doesn't stick back to it's original backing for future use; I've wasted a lot of stickers that way...but I think your idea may solve that dilemma for me! TFS!

    ReplyDelete