Saturday, January 12, 2019

Bloom Review

   I haven't done a product review in a long time and an online friend wanted to see the Bloom storage container in action. So today, I will be talking about the We R Memory Keepers Bloom. (disclaimer: I didn't purchase it but my parents gave me one for Christmas) 

As you can see I got the white one, which I love. At first glance, it doesn't look like a container but a stand. However, with a twist of the wrist, it is transformed. Plus, it is a one hand operational. 
   With a twist of the top the petals of the bloom open to reveal a total of 15 containers and an additional one in the center. I love the sizes of the "bowls" it offers. As you can see I still have 2 empty petals to grow into :) (pun intended).  
 
   This is how I stored these items before. This was not a great option since it kept gathering dust in the cups and when I knocked it over everything went flying. 

   Pros:
   1. It can hold a lot of little things that can easily get misplaced. 
   2. It keeps the items dust free when closed. 
   3. It has a little weight to it once filled making it hard to knock off the table. 

   Cons:
   1. I think it only comes in three colors. 

   Thanks for stopping by. Tell me what you think, I love reading your comments. 


4 comments: