Friday, September 28, 2018

My First TN - The Wild Hare Kit Club

     I can't believe I am going to say this but I did my first ever traveler's notebook spread and I LOVE it. When this trend first hit the scrapbooking industry I said: "That is NOT for me".  Boy, was I wrong? I have been wanting to do a cooking/baking theme scrapbook but doing a big album seemed unrealistic since it would take a lot of real-estate. 

   So here is my first TN spread in my cooking theme book. All items used on this page was included in my September's kit from The Wild Hare Kit Club. Plus, I even used this month's sketch as my inspiration. You can check out the sketch and a more detail post here
Supplies: pattern paper (Jillibean Soup, Pinkfresh Studio, and Pebbles), die cuts (Pinkfresh Studio), and stickers (American Crafts and Pinkfresh Studio)

   As you can see I even used a puffy sticker on the spread. I love that the Pinkfresh studio puffy stickers are not bulky. 

1 comment:

  1. I am kinda getting into my first TN also and I love it so far and how easy it is!! I definitely think I’m going to be making more in the future and maybe even for my DD.

    ReplyDelete