Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Happy Sunshine and Fun Adventure

   Hello, everyone. Today, I am going to share a layout that I created that is based on August 1st sketch from Sketches in Thyme
   Here is my take on this sketch. The layout is of my grandmother that I never knew. 
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (ColorBok, K & Co.,Crate Paper,Simple Stories, Studio Calico, and Pretty Little Studio), stickers (Fancy Pants Designs, Heidi Swapp, My Mind's Eye and Crate Paper), mist (Tattered Angels), mask (American Crafts), manual die (Heidi Swapp), tools (Spellbinders and Fiskars), doily (DoodleBug Designs), and sequins (Studio Calico)

   The papers that I used to create this page was all from my little pattern paper scrap bag. I love that I was able to use a lot of scraps and that they all worked together. 
    I love this journaling card, it seems to fit the layout perfectly. 

3 comments:

  1. This was the perfect sketch to use those scraps on. Love all the layers and colors. Fabulous layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the masking looks like footprints in the sand! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page,fresh and nice. Very good job with the sketch. Eli (Sketches in Tyme)

    ReplyDelete