Monday, July 16, 2018

July Card Stick It Down Reveal

   Today is my first-time card reveal over at Stick It Down. The card sketch is by Laura Rumble. I have to say I am loving this design. Check out the whole reveal on Stick It Down blog. 

   Here is my card that I created. This card was given to my Mom for her birthday. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Pretty Little Studio), die cuts (Pretty Little Studio), manual die cut (Echo Park Paper Co.), stamp (EK Success), stamp ink (Momento), die cutter (Spellbinders), washi tape (Scotch Brand), embroidery floss (We R Memory Keepers), enamel dot (My Mind's Eye) and foam squares (Scrapbook Adhesive) 

   The "HEY" die cut had print faux stitching on it but I wanted it to pop so I went over it with hand stitching. 
   
Here is the completed card with the envelope and seal. 
   Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment