Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hello 2017

   I know I have let 2 weeks past since my last post. I have some exciting news to share. I am on the Practice team for The Awesome Ladies Project
This is what I created for this month's project, it has been my first layout I have created so far. I am doing a 8 1/2" x 11" album to hold my monthly spreads in for this team. 
Supplies: pattern paper (Crate Paper), journaling card (Project Life and Awesome Ladies Project), die cuts (Simple Stories), doily (DoodleBug Designs) brad (Studio G), watercolor crayon (Faber-Castell), chipboard (Crate Paper), enamel dot (My Mind's Eye), sequins (SpiegelMom Scraps), washi tape (Scotch Brand), wood veneer (American Crafts), stickers (American Crafts) and typewriter (We R Memory Keepers).

  I have to say one thing about this page that is my absolute favorite. I love the top 5 list that is on the bottom. I typed it up on the We R Memory Keepers typewriter. I am in love with and I am sure I will be using it on all my layouts.  

This was my favorite Christmas gift from 2016, it was a total shocker since I didn't really think my mom would remember me saying it was released. I originally got the pink but returned it due to malfunction. I ended buying the black one online from A Cherry on Top since it was cheaper. 

   Now, here is to hope a more of a routine blogging schedule.


1 comment: